Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Potato Chips

Greetings, fellow bacon lovers!

My sister's best friend, Kim suggested I try these chips.


They are Kettle Brand Maple Bacon potato chips.  They are available at Whole Foods.

For health conscious bacon lovers, take heart they have no trans fat, MSG, preservatives, gluten, or GMOs.

They are also only 150 calories, 9 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated and polyunsaturated fat each, and 7 grams of monounsaturated fat.  No cholestorol, and 400 grams of potassium.

Now with all the health stuff out of the way, how does it taste?

At first I was hit with a sugary, maple taste, but as I chewed on the chip, that flavor turned into the salty, bacon-y flavor.  And I think it was excellent(and I am not really a big fan of "kettle" chips.)

These chips are available at Whole Foods and as I end up at Whole Foods once a month picking up gluten free bread for our church communion, I'll be sure to pick up more of these chips.

Thanks for reading and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment