Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gearhead bacon lovers, rejoice! Oh, and Happy International Bacon Day!

 First of all, Happy International Bacon Day, everyone!

I'd like to commemmorate this occasion with a bacon related quote from Gwenyth Paltrow:
I'm not sure how healthy bacon is in general, but I know it's incredibly delicious.
How true you are, Gwenyth!
 

 So,
Wanting a new car, but trying to show your love of bacon?

Well, Ford has you covered!

According to the New York Daily News, Ford is releasing a custom bacon-themed graphics package for the new version of the Ford Fiesta.  Yes, you can opt to put bacon strip decals on your brand new subcompact, and be the envy of fellow bacon loving motorists everywhere you go!

According to the configurator, you can get "bacon racing" for $191.25 + installation, for example.  If you really want to show the passersby your love of bacon, you can cover your entire Fiesta with a bacon wrap, at $3347.00 + installation.





Ford marketing manager Liz Elser said(per the article):
“It’s no secret that bacon inspires a lot of passion, and that’s what the Fiesta celebrates,” “Our customers have a hunger for self-expression. Plus, it’s just awesome to drive down the road in a piece of bacon.”



Indeed it would be Miss Elser.  Where do I sign up?

And finally, I invite you all to send any recipes, ideas of products I should seek out and try, or any fan mail to my new e-mail address!
E-mail me at bacon_monster1@yahoo.com!

And not just e-mail, you can like my page on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/thebaconmonster
Thanks for reading and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment