Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bacon Mac and Cheese bites at TGI Fridays-a delicious bacon and cheese sensation

Greetings fellow bacon lovers!

So I am going to try to start off every new entry with a quote about bacon.  This one is from Food Network chef Anne Burrell.

I always use my 'Holy Trinity' which is salt, olive oil and bacon. My motto is, 'bacon always makes it better.' I try to use bacon and pork products whenever it can.

Oh, Anne.  You're so right.  Bacon ALWAYS makes it better.

And this brings me to TGI Friday's and their new Bacon and Cheese bites on their "Taste and Share menu."

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TGI Fridays.  I love the atmosphere, love the food, love the fact that I get rewards points with them.  But there's more to love now, oh yes.  TGI Fridays has these delicious bacon mac and cheese bites.
(Here's a picture I took on my iPhone:)


The TGI Fridays website describes them as:

Crispy bites with three varieties of cheddar and served with craft beer-cheese dipping sauce.

First off.  Nutrition:  These tasty bites(per TGI Friday's website) have 600 calories, 40 grams of fat, 16 of which is saturated fat, 41grams of carbohydrates, 1510 grams of sodium, 20 grams of protein, and 1 gram of fiber.

As you can see, the bacon mac and cheese bites are topped with real delicious bacon, and contain macaroni and cheddar cheese and coated in a delicious breading and fried.

Absolutely delicious.  Lots of bacon and cheese flavor.  The cheese sauce is a mix of spicy and savory.

Definitely worth trying at your local TGI Fridays. 

Thanks for reading and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment