Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chocolate flavored bacon on a stick...A delicious cold chocolate covered take on bacon!

Hello Bacon lovers!

I unfortunately still crave chicken McNuggets and bacon, which is the meat candy of the world.
Katy Perry

Katy, you say that like it's a BAD thing!

Anyhoo,  going to fairs and festivals means that there's a lot of really neat foods, including foods on a stick.  So I went to a local festival in Highland, Indiana, where my sister lives, called Zest Fest, which ironically is a lemon themed festival.  So they don't have a whole lot of lemon-flavored things but they do have something pertinent to this blog.

My sister let me know that one of the food vendors had chocolate covered bacon on a stick.  So I visited a booth named Dawn's Confections, which is an Indiana-based vendor that goes to various festivals in the Northwest Indiana region.


Paid $2.50 and got THIS:
The vendor told me to eat the bacon on a stick like corn on a cob.  It was an incredible slice of bacon covered in chocolate.

So question of the video: Have you tried anything at a fair with bacon?

Thanks for reading and happy baconing!



1 comment: