Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nice! Maple Flavored Bacon jerky review

Greetings bacon lovers!

The Bacon Monster fan Tiffany alerted me to Nice! brand Maple Flavored bacon jerky so, Tiffany, this review is for you!

I have really gotten to enjoy bacon jerky lately.  I really do prefer it to beef jerky, mainly because I it doesn't taste like shoe leather or taste like you're trying to eat a shoe.

Enter Nice! brand Maple Flavored bacon jerky, available at Walgreens.





The bacon jerky comes n a 3 ounce container.  110 calories, 6 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 30 mg of cholestorol, 530 mg of sodium, 4 grams of carbs, 10 grams of protein.

How does it taste?  Really good, a nice hint of maple flavor.  It feels a bit...I don't want to call it slimy but you can definitely tell they added something to the strips to add the maple flavoring but not bad, considering.

A really great and tasty bacon product.

Thanks for reading and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment