Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Review and demo: Idahoan Applewood Smoked Bacon Mashed Potatoes

Greetings fellow bacon lovers!

So I know it's a product not entirely made of bacon but last time I went grocery shopping I figured I needed to give it a go.



Enter Idahoan Applewood Smoked Bacon flavored mashed potatoes.


So let's take 2 cups of water:






Put it in a pot:
Put it to a boil:

And when little pot is done boiling, add the mashed potatoes, turn off the heat, give them a good stir and let them sit 1 minute.

Then you have your finished product:

Idahoan did an excellent job(and I suspect they used real bacon but I didn't look at the ingredients) capturing the bacon flavor because the pieces of bacon in the mashed potatoes really and tasted like real bacon and not bacon bitx.


Idahoan mashed potatoes come in a variety of flavors and are available at most major grocery stores.

Thanks for reading and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment