Sunday, October 27, 2013

I wasn't planing on having a Halloween costume this year...

Greetings fellow bacon lovers!

I LOVED Halloween growing up as a kid.  One of the reasons was obviously, getting the candy but the other reason was my mom.  My mom, being the creative genius she is, ALWAYS made my costumes.  Over the years, I've gone as a lion, Elvis, a Dwarf(from Snow White) "Herbie Husker", mascot of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, and many more.

My church resurrected a Halloween party this year, and I originally wasn't going to go in costume.  I was going to just find a Halloween shirt at Walmart and call it good.

Until, that is, till I went down the costume aisle and Mom's genius struck again.

I showed up at the Halloween party as(and of course, this is the perfect tie in to this blog):

Yup, I showed up like this and said "I am the Bacon Monster."

People LOVED it.  People were taking pictures of me in it and I felt like a kid again!

So have you ever dressed up as a favorite food for Halloween? Or any food for that matter?

Leave a comment below.

Thanks for reading, Happy Halloween and happy baconing!

No comments:

Post a Comment