Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sorry, I have been away for a while, so let's talk about pre-cooked bacon!

Greetings fellow bacon lovers!

I am very sorry I have been a bad little bacon monster and not been bacon blogging in quite a while.  I have had a lot of things come up lately(work, close people to me passing away, etc.)

Anyway, I've been intrigued in pre-cooked bacon.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking...a bacon blogger trying PRE-COOKED bacon? Blasphemy!

It's actually quite good.

I used Oscar Mayer but a lot of companies have pre-cooked bacon.  Just pop in the microwave and voila!

Tastes just as good and it's usuable for sandwiches, recipes, anything.

Expect a full on test of two brands of pre-cooked very soon!


Question: What is your favorite brand of bacon? I like Oscar Mayer and Corn King.

Happy Baconing and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment